We’re 6.4 miles from Gunstock!
Lake Winnipesaukee is the 6th largest lake in the United States and is surrounded by three mountain ranges. The Big Lake’s majestic setting makes it a perfect year round destination with seasonal activities and an abundance of breath taking views. Winnipesaukee translates to “smiling lake between the mountains” which perfectly sums up how you will feel when you are here. Our staff can help to coordinate and recommend a multitude of recreational activities and dining options while you are here. The must-do list for visiting the Lakes Region is almost endless!
Local Attractions Include:
– Mount Washington Cruise Line: www.cruisenh.com
– Zipline Tours: www.gunstock.com/summer/ziptour
– Weirs Beach: www.weirsonline.com
– Lake Winnipesaukee: www.winnipesaukee.com
– Gunstock Recreation Area: www.gunstock.com
– Ellacoya State Park: www.nhstateparks.org/visit/state-parks/ellacoya-state-park.aspx
– Playhouse: www.winnipesaukeeplayhouse.org
– NH Motor Speedway: www.nhms.com
– Bank NH Pavilion: www.banknhpavilion.com
– Fun Spot Arcade: www.funspotnh.com
– Go-Karts Daytona Fun Park & Logs of Fun Arcade & Mini Golf: www.logs-of-fun.com